KZN South Coast Bike Week accommodation available
KZN South Coast Bike Week accommodation available at The Umzimkulu Marina.
With our completely secure river side complex in Port Shepstone, we will make your holiday even more to remember.
When you are not out riding the hi-ways and bi-ways, you can;
- relax and take in the magnificent Umzimkulu River and it’s locals, including Fish Eagles, Otters and the odd Zambezi Shark
- fish for salmon and other gamefish right in the river out front
- cruise the river on our 26 ft Catamaran with roof and plenty space
- ease on down to one of the many Blue Flag beaches up and down the coastline
- play a round of golf?!
- visit a crocodile farm or nature reserve
- learn to surf
So, if you are looking for a great spot to stay, get in touch soon as, we have three units available for the Bike Week weekend.
The Umzimkulu Marina has been hosting traveling business people, tourists local and international, backpackers and keen fishermen for over a decade now.
5 Minutes from the bustling Port Shepstone CBD, Margate and Hibberdene are 20 minutes away each way. Scottburgh and Port Edward are 40 mins away. The Transkei Wild Coast is an hour south. Oribi Gorge 30 minutes inland.
The self-catering comfortable and well appointed and equipped units sleep 1 to 5 in all kinds of combinations. Some units can be joined together for larger groups. All units are river facing with their own braai areas and parking. Cutlery and crockery, towels and linen are provided. The units are serviced on request. Coffee, milk and tea is also complimentary.
KZN South Coast Bike Week accommodation available at The Umzimkulu Marina 2017.
Staying at The Umzimkulu Marina entitles you to one free river cruise on our 26ft Cat…